The new year is supposed to be all about trying new things and becoming a better you. People resolve to go on a diet, hit the gym, study more and work harder. But for those who want a one-of-a-kind adventure, there’s no better option than to schedule a skydiving experience in El Paso, TX. Keep reading to learn why 2018 should be the year you try skydiving for the first time!
- Conquer your fears: Many people have a fear of heights, and some folks are obviously worse off than others. We’ve found that the best way to get over that fear of heights or flying is to go on a jump. If jumping out of a plane thousands of feet in the air doesn’t get rid of your fear of heights, nothing will! All of our instructors are certified to ensure a safe and fun time, so you can trust that there’s nothing to worry about.
- Make a New Year’s resolution: If you’re not planning on eating better or working out more often in 2018, you should at least resolve to try something new next year! A skydiving experience in El Paso, TX is certainly something new. Give us a call to schedule your tandem jump with one of our instructors.
- Find a new hobby: Everyone should have a hobby or something to do when they’re not at work. Some folks like collecting stamps, while others enjoy fishing. For those thrill seekers, there’s no better hobby than skydiving. The rush you get from jumping out of a plane is like nothing else on the planet. Quit procrastinating and schedule your jump today!
As with any type of activity, a successful skydiving experience in El Paso, TX is one for which you’re well prepared in every way possible. Here’s what you need to get the most out of skydiving:
- An instructor: Unless you’ve been trained to jump alone, you’ll have to skydive in tandem with one of our experienced instructors. An instructor will ensure your jump is perfectly timed, the parachute is deployed when needed and you land safely at the right spot.
- Loose clothes: People often have a hard time deciding what to wear during their jump. Luckily, we provide you with jumpsuits to keep you safe and comfortable during your descent! Under your jumpsuit we recommend wearing loose-fitting and comfortable clothing. In the warmer months, many people choose to wear shorts and a t-shirt to stay cool.
- Helmet and goggles: Again, we’ll provide you with your helmet and goggles, but these are a must if you want to have a good time in the sky. A helmet will protect your head from any injuries, and goggles will ensure you can see everything during your dive.
- Thrill-seeking mindset: Above all, you’ll need to be prepared to have a thrilling time during your skydiving experience in El Paso, TX! Leave your worries on the ground and just get ready for an unforgettable day in the sky.
Make 2018 the year that you finally commit to skydiving. Skydive El Paso will be closed New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day, but after that, we’re ready to help schedule a date and time for your jump!
Categorised in: Skydiving Experience
This post was written by Writer